
I thought I'd make Dad's first Father's Day quite memorable by gouging out his eye. This was a tougher task than I thought. I had to give up and let him keep his sight.


My dad's a good-natured guy. He laughed this off, and then I think we went on a fun hike or something. I fell asleep soon after.

Now that it's summer in PT and the sun heats up the water in our garden hose, my parents got me a little pool for the back patio. It's perfect for splashing, and there's room in it for me and Dad as long as he stands up.

Can you believe a little girl at the park said I looked like a farmer when I wore this outfit? But Dad said I looked as cute as an Amish button, and that made me feel better. Gee, I'm sure lucky to have my dad for a dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment