
Mom created these fashionable and practical faux-Babylegs for me from a pair of kneesocks that she cut the feet off of. They have ladybugs on them, my favorite insect.

New to our deck is this spinnable ship's wheel. Standing here, I can look out at Port Townsend Bay in the distance and pretend I am steering my vessel beyond the horizon. Mommy played with this wheel when she was little; now it's mine!

When Daddy sits down to read in the evenings, I like to turn on the lamp for him. He gives me a boost and really appreciates my help.

Over the holidays, both of my aunties came to visit at the same time. They took me on several jogs in the jogging stroller. Here they are using my kitchen tower to stretch before the vigorous task of pushing up Port Townsend's hills.


I have a new appreciation for spaghetti now that I am allowed to feed myself. The mess still makes Dad nervous, but Mom has adjusted well to the inevitable. Hey, it's not easy learning to use a fork, and the tomato sauce makes the noodles so slippery! My "sign" for noodles is an audio one: I slurp loudly and grin broadly.


I'll end this update with some artsy shots Mom took down at Union Wharf at sunset. Note the nifty striped coveralls that were a Christmas present from my aunties, and my cool moonboots that are just like Napoleon Dynamite's.


The PT waterfront at dusk. I like how the lights reflect on the water and shimmer. But after last week's southerly windstorm, I'm glad I don't live in one of those waterfront apartments!
No comments:
Post a Comment