I seem to be going in circles these days...literally! Now that I can pretty much control my legs and LOVE to exercise them, my parents have been plopping me into this fun plaything that does just that. But I can't use it to explore the house quite yet. It's a walker with two wheels and one pivot point so I can only go in circles! Check out my locomotion on this video, shot Jan. 25.
Note that this handy plaything (called an EvenFlo Walk-Around) also has toys for my hands to spin and grab and bring to my mouth to gum. Yes, I can bend the fish on their seagrass stalks down to face level and give them wet, slobbery kisses!
I have started kissing my mommy back (she kisses me a lot, I figure it's high time I reciprocated), using this open-mouthed approach. Sort of like I'm trying to nurse on her chin or cheek. It makes her laugh. I'll just keep practicing my kisses until I get them right.
Christmas at The Roost & in Bethlehem
-
"A merry Christmas to all!" from the holidazing inhabitants of The Roost on
this December 25th.
Here we are wearing the new warm tops gifted by Grandma an...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment