Hi and welcome to Day 2! Today some big things happened. The most important is I got a name. This was a big deal to me because I didn't want to go on being called "the baby" or "the little bird" or any of the other references Mom and Dad have for me. I tried not to be impatient because I realized that getting a name was something that would affect me for the rest of my life. Just imagine if I got named "Randy." That would make me Randy Randall, real cute. Or "Dweezel," I'd have to be some kind of long haired guitar player.So imagine my relief when Mom and Dad named me Soren William Randall. I was named after my great grandfather Sorensen and my middle name is for my Mom's dad William Testerman. To let everyone know, Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa Testerman (Ann and Bill) hung a banner over our front porch which says "It's a Boy - Soren!" I decided I like banners with my name on them.
They say I look like my dad - what do you think?
They say I look like my dad - what do you think?
1 comment:
Oh my god! Cutest nap picture ever! I can't wait to meet you, Soren. You're quite a verbacious little guy. Only one more week... ~Auntie Nora
Post a Comment